- Get your very own numbered mug to use all year
- 20 oz Mug Club pour for a 16 oz price
- A special Mug Club t-shirt
- Half-price menu items on select days
- FREE birthday meal
- Invites to special beer release days and other member only events
- An exclusive annual Spring Mug Club Party!
Since 1928 LWSC or some early form of it has been facilitating winter recreation in the Leavenworth area.
Traditionally the "base" of our operations has been the "Ski Hill" where today we offer two rope tows, a Nordic jumping hill, a tubing hill and 8km of Nordic trails of which 5 are illuminated for night skiing.
Since the mid-1990’s LWSC has experienced most of its growth and success in the establishment of world class Nordic skiing. We currently maintain 26km of trails at 4 locations in the valley – the Icicle River Trails, Golf Course Trails, Waterfront Trails and the Ski Hill.
We currently employ over 75 seasonal employees but are completely reliant and grateful for the many hours of volunteer time it takes to operate the Leavenworth Winter Sports Club during the year.