Downhill skiing and tubing minutes from Leavenworth
Less than 2 miles from downtown, the Leavenworth Ski Hill offers many activities at an affordable price.
The Ski Hill hosts free events throughout the winter such as a snowshoe demo and spectators are always welcome at our Alpine races, Nordic races and ski jumping tournaments.
Food, beverages and warmth are available at the historic Ski Hill Lodge.
*NOTICE: Personal sledding or tubing devices are never allowed at Ski Hill.
We may close Ski Hill at any time due to weather. Please check the Conditions page before you drive up.
- Winter Break: 12/19/18 thru 1/1/19: Open Daily - Tubing 9:30AM - 5PM, Ski & Board 9:30AM - 6PM
- Christmas Eve: 12/24/18: Close at 3PM
- Christmas Day: 12/25/18: Closed
- MLK Holiday: 01/21/19: 9:30AM - 3PM
- Presidents Day/break: 2/18/19 thru 2/22/19: Tubing 9:30AM - 4PM, Ski & Board 9:30AM - 5PM
The Nordic Trails at Ski Hill
|Ski Hill||Distance (K)||Distance (Miles)||Difficulty|
|Lighted Trails||5k||3 miles||Easy to Moderate|
|Easy Loop||1.8k||1 mile||Easy|
|Moderate Loop||3.5k||2 miles||Intermediate|
|Trish's Loop||1.5k||.9 miles||Hard|
|Loop B||300 meters||900ft||Intermediate|
|Loop C||310 meters||1,000 ft||Intermediate|