EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION AND OPPORTUNITIES
If your passion is the outdoors and you enjoy working with people who share common pursuits, then working for the Leavenworth Winter Sports Club might be just right for you.
We are looking to add to our Ski Hill Lodge Staff for the summer season.
Come join our killer team at the Lodge, where outdoor recreation is our lifestyle!
Perks here include working with cool people & having the Okanogan-Wenatchee National Forest as your backdrop.
- Operate point of sale and cash register.
- Beer & wine service.
- Heat and serve small menu items.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be 21 or older.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work on your feet for an entire shift.
- Must have strong customer service skills.
- Must have or be willing to obtain current food handler's permit and MAST permit.
Wage: $14.00/hour plus tips
Positions available immediately!
Send inquiries and resume to [email protected]
We hire loads of seasonal staff members.
If you are looking for work during the winter, the LWSC has a number of positions available. We hire both full-time and part-time employees and have work locations indoors, outdoors and spread over our 3 locations: Ski Hill, Icicle River Trails and the Golf Course.
The typical operating season starts in early December and runs through mid-March, dependent on snowfall.
Send any questions to [email protected]
LWSC Winter Season Job Descriptions:
- Employee perks vary based on employment status and length of service. Benefits may include a free employee season pass, lesson discounts, LWSC companion tickets and employee exchange letters to other Pacific Northwest Ski Area Association resorts.
Full benefits document available upon request.
Please send any inquiries to [email protected]