EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION AND OPPORTUNITIES
If your passion is the outdoors and you enjoy working with people who share common pursuits, then working for the Leavenworth Winter Sports Club might be just right for you.
As of the 2021/2022 Season we will only be hiring COVID vaccinated individuals.
CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A SKI HILL LODGE EMPLOYEE.
See full description below, but in a nutshell -
- Must be 21 years of age of older.
- Must be able to work 15-20 hours per week.
- Must be available on weekends and evenings.
- Must have current MAST and WA Food Workers Cards.
- Compensation is $15/hour plus tips.
We hire loads of seasonal staff members.
If you are looking for work during the winter, the LWSC has a number of positions available. We hire both full-time and part-time employees and have work locations indoors, outdoors and spread over our 3 locations: Ski Hill, Icicle River Trails and the Golf Course.
The typical operating season starts in mid-December and runs through mid-March, dependent on snowfall.
Send any questions to [email protected].
Employee Orientation for our 22/23 Seasonal Staff will be held in November. Stay tuned for more information.
LWSC Job Descriptions:
- Employee perks vary based on employment status and length of service. Benefits may include a free employee season pass, reduced rate dependent season passes, lesson discounts, LWSC companion tickets, employee exchange letters to other Pacific Northwest Ski Area Association resorts & a mid-week pass to Mission Ridge.
Full benefits document available upon request.
Please send any questions to [email protected]