EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION AND OPPORTUNITIES
If your passion is the outdoors and you enjoy working with people who share common pursuits, then working for the Leavenworth Winter Sports Club might be just right for you.
The Nordic Team is looking to hire a Head Coach
This position is part time, year round. Please send inquiries and requests for application instructions to Callie Baker.
We are gearing up to hire seasonal staff members.
If you are looking for work this winter, the LWSC has a number of positions available. We hire both full-time and part-time employees, with work locations indoors, outdoors and spread over our 3 locations: Ski Hill, Icicle River Trails and the Golf Course.
The typical operating season starts in early December and runs through early March, dependent on snowfall.
Send any questions to email@example.com
- Snow Groomer Operator
- Ski Patroller
- Tubing Hill Operator
- Rope Tow Operator
- Nordic Ski Instructor
- Alpine and Snowboard Instructor
- Sales Staff
- Ski Hill Lodge Food & Beverage Staff
Current Open Seasonal Positions 2020-2021:
- Indoor Sales Staff - opportunities for winter break only and the entire season: Job Description
Leavenworth Ski Hill
Icicle River Trails
Golf Course Trails
- Tubing Hill Operators: Job Description
- Alpine Ski Instructors
- Nordic Ski Instructors
- Snowboard Instructors
Employee Orientation and Training:
- In November - date TBD
- Employee Benefits vary based on employment status and length of service. Benefits may include a free employee season pass, lesson discounts, LWSC companion tickets and employee exchange letters to other Pacific Northwest Ski Area Association resorts.
Full benefits document: Click Here
Please send any inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.