Objective: Prepare Ski Hill for Winter Operations and the ability to open Tubing, Nordic and Alpine operations on a minimal amount of snow.
Come up for a couple of hours or stay all day.
- A free lunch will be served to all volunteers. There will be warm soup courtesy of Yodelin and hot dogs available to whoever wants one.
- The Ski Hill Lodge will be open with the full menu available.
Please email [email protected] if you have any questions.
- Brush, lop and weed-eat island behind the Little Tow
- Brush and clean ½ culvert behind the Little Tow
- Remove any objects that could damage mowing or grooming equipment
- Pick-up and discard all trash & litter
- Clean Lodge concession area, restrooms, common areas & storage areas
- Wash windows
- Stack wood in the Lodge wood shed
- Check and replace failed night light fixtures
- Pile limbs and brush to be chipped
- Mow and weed-eat jump hill
- Weed-eat ski jump tow path and judges stand
- Remove overhead branches
- Mow and weed-eat around rocks and poles
Things to bring
- your mask
- a friend
- work clothes
- work gloves
- weed eaters
- a great work attitude