JNQ races: If you want to challenge yourself, this is the race series for you. This race series allows skiers to amass points towards qualifying for the Western Region Champs this year-(in normal years Junior Nationals). An excellent way to hone your ski skills and competitive skills.
***Please note FLUORO WAXES ARE BANNED THIS YEAR, WE WILL BE USING A PRESCRIBED WAX FOR THE JNQS. THE CLUB HAS PURCHASED THIS WAX.
View this calendar online: http://www.pnsa.org/calendar/nordic
- Mt. Batchelor-MON/TUES-Jan. 11-12
- Sat: 3k/5k/10k/10k classic
- Tues: 3k/5k skate
- Methow-SAT/SUN Jan. 30-31
- Sat: Skate 2.5 km-XCX style
- Sun: 3k/5k/10k/10k Classic
- Spokane: FRI-SUN Feb. 12-14
- Fri afternoon-classic sprint qualifier
- Sat.-Classic sprint heats-
- Sun.-5k/10k/15k Skate interval
- SOHO: NOT A JNQ for us this year FRI-SUN Jan. 16-18
- WESTERN REGIONAL CHAMPS: March 9-13 Soldiers Hollow Utah
- The deadline set by PNSA to see if we can go forward with the schedule is Jan. 3rd.