Wednesday & Friday: 3:30 and 4:30
Saturday & Sunday: 9:30, 10:45, 12:15, 1:30 and 2:45
Our Ski & Snowboard instructors are friendly and enthusiastic.
We can help skiers and boarders of all abilities improve their technique while maintaining the fun factor.
Please bring cash if you would like to tip your instructor!
Things to Note:
Lesson fees do not include trail access or equipment rental. An Alpine Day Ticket or a Season Pass will be required.
Rental equipment is not provided or available on site; please see our equipment rental page for more information.
Ski & Snowboard Lesson Pricing:
$55 for a private lesson
$45 each for 2 people
$40 each for groups of 3 - 5 people
- Lessons can accommodate a single skier or multiple skiers who book together and are of a similar skill level (maximum of 5).
- Both Ski and Snowboard lessons are available.
- Skiers and snowboarders can be any age.
- Lessons are 1 hour long.
- Lessons cover exactly what you want, from mastering the Moving Carpet to learning to carve some big turns.
- Leather gloves are recommended for the rope tows and can be purchased from the Ticket Booth.
- Lessons are available on weekends and over Winter Breaks.
- Lessons are available mid-week depending on Instructor availability - please inquire.
- To book your Lesson, fill out the Lesson Request Form, call Ski Hill during operating hours at 509.548.5477 x3 or email [email protected].
- Lessons are to be paid in full at the time of booking. Refunds are issued only if the lesson is cancelled within 24 hours of scheduled time.
- Equipment rental is not provided or available on site.
Want to give someone the gift of an Alpine or Snowboard Lesson (or anything that the LWSC has to offer)?