Tubing Park Information
Please read the following to answer questions you may have about the Leavenworth Ski Hill, Lt. Michael Adams Tubing Park.
1) How old does my child have to be to go tubing?
a. 8 years old is a good threshold, however kids as young as 4 years old have enjoyed the experience. Regardless of age, all tubers must be able to ride safely, independently and follow verbal and/or written instruction.
2) Can my child sit in my lap or can I hold my child?
a. No. All Tubers must ride safely and independently.
3) How will I know if I or my child will like it?
a. We offer a 1-Time-Free trial ride prior to purchasing a ticket.
b. A Liability Waiver must be signed to get a 1-Time-Free trial.
4) What is the Price?
a. All Tubers pay the same posted price. The price is the same regardless of age.
b. No Family Tickets or Group discounts.
c. Active Military receive a discount.
5) How long can I tube?
a. A Tubing Ticket is good for a 90 minute session.
6) Can I purchase Tubing Tickets on-line?
a. No. Tickets must be purchased at the Ticket Window
7) Do I need to or can I make a reservation?
a. No Reservations
8) When does the Session Start?
a. Your 90 minute session starts from the time you purchase your ticket. Your ticket is time stamped.
9) How does it work?
a. It works like a water park, the person with the tube hands it to the next person in line
10) Do I need to bring my own tube?
a. No. The tube is provided with your Tubing Ticket and is specific to the Tube Lift.
11) Do I need any special clothing?
a. Dress accordingly to the weather.
b. Recommend a hat, gloves, jacket and winter footwear.
12) How do I find Leavenworth Ski Hill?
a. Address is: 10701 Ski Hill Drive, Leavenworth, WA 98826
b. In Leavenworth on HWY 2, turn onto Ski Hill Drive at the Wells Fargo Bank intersection. Stay on Ski Hill Drive approximately 1.5 miles.